Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Maldita Bleaching Cream and Beauche Internatioanal Skin Care Product






And if we have all these HEALTHY ROUTINE! We have also BEAUTY ROUTINE!!

Being a meticulous person about the beauty products that  I'm using, I choose Beauche Product and Maldita Bleaching. No need to buy expensive one to make us beautiful and feel comfortable about ourselves. Be clever to choose so that you will not regret it.

In my graveyard shift schedule I used to bath early in the afternoon after I sleep.  For one (1) hour bathing I used MALDITA BLEACHING CREAM to achieved a flawless, spotless and glowing skin. It's natural and BFAD approved for 360php only free shipping, plus 1 Beauche Bar Soap the perfect partner for Maldita Bleach. For 7 days only I see the result. I achieved fine, white and soft skin. No need to buy expensive one the important is effective and I am satisfied with the products. After one (1) hour or 30 minutes leave with Maldita Bleach  I apply Beauche Beauty Bar Soap with clothes scrub or loofah to  help loosen up the dried cream. Beauche Beauty Bar Soap it cleanses the skin and helps to eliminate pimples, skin pigmentation, white heads, black heads and the skin elasticity and suppleness when expose to the wind, UV rays or high temperatures. In just 7 days of using Maldita Bleaching Cream and Beauche International skin Care Products I achieved healthy glowing, spotless and flawless skin. Very affordable, it is natural and safe to use. BFAD approved!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think you're ... Suffering From Low Self-Esteem as a consequence of how dark or uneven your skin color is? clasifel bleaching cream

    ReplyDelete